- Creative fundraising ideas to support more projects.
- Publicity and promotion assistance.
- Networking with other organizations having similar interests.
- Researchers to explore psychological, neurobiological, and social effects of circumcision.
- Office and computer help.
- Representatives to help arrange lectures and seminars.
- Contact with nurses and childbirth educators who want to protect infants from circumcision.
- People to contact local and national media.
- Your creative energy.
Care to help? E-mail us!